The interview is our chance to determine your suitability for the position, so here are some tips to help you make your best first impression.
Before The Interview
• Dress in attire that is suitable for the company — street clothing is not the best option.
• Be sure to arrive early for the interview to show your motivation and time-management skills.
• First impressions count! Remember to smile, offer a handshake, don’t chew gum, and turn off your phone/put it on silent.
After the interview
• Applicants who demonstrate initiative are more likely to secure a position, so feel free to send a follow-up email thanking the interviewer for taking the time to consider you for a position, and inviting the interviewer to contact you should there be any further questions.
• You may also call the company’s office to follow up on the status of your interview.
• If applicants are qualified for available positions, Pillar Security will be in contact with them within 2 business days to invite the applicants to the next stage in the selection process.